Monday, August 17, 2009

Interior Decorating

Some friends have asked me to post some pics. of the inside of our house. I absolutely love decorating. It is definitely one of my favorite things to do. The best is when you get a good deal on something. Sometimes I don't and give in but it is all worth it. Nick and I love spending time at home so why not make it homey. Is that how you spell it??



















Do you notice Maddie sneaking in the pictures. She's such a little model.
I'd have to say, that my favorite party of our house is our backyard. Does that count? I am obssessed with Jersey's trees. I can't wait for fall to set in!!

We finally have grass and a some foliage. I love that word.

6 comments:

kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelli said...

gorgeous! your house has such a nice, homey feel to it, and its so elegant and classy at the same time. i absolutely love it. good job miss (and nick)! =)

julieb said...

your house is so so cute. i love the red!

MEGMAR said...

you have such a beautiful home!!!!!

Heidi & Pona said...

Missy! Your house is beautiful! You are so beautiful too. I forgot how pretty your are. Britt told me about your blog. I'm so glad she found me. You and Nick are so cute.

Robert and Bethany said...

What a lovely home! Missy such style you have. I love it.