Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall 2012

Abbey is almost 9 months and on the move. She is crawling everywhere and can stand on her own too. I'm guessing she will be walking any day now. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I thought Marlie grew up fast but Abbey is on turbo speed. It's fun to see them grow up but I also want them to stay babies forever. Guess I don't have  a choice. Abbey is definitely a Mommy's girl which is nice since Marlie loves her Daddy to pieces. We are all ready for Halloween. The house is decorated, costumes ready, pumpkins picked out and mums planted. Oh how I love you fall! I can't wait to see the girls on Halloween. Marlie wants to be a football player which is hilarious since most people know that our family isn't into sports at all plus she's a girl. I am trying to convince her to be something else, especially since the I already bought her costume. We will see how it goes. 











1 comment:

Brittany Farfan said...

Thanks for your comment Miss! Needed that! Love seeing your cute family!