Monday, September 27, 2010

The Coleman Update!

Marlie had her first picnic in the park. It was nice and relaxing. I love being outdoors, especially in the fall. Fall is by far, my most favorite season. I love the colorful leaves, the weather and Mums are my favorite. There are so many fun fall festivals that I can take Miss Marlie and of course Halloween! It is my second favorite holiday after Christmas. Just wait till you see her Halloween costume.

I don't want Marlie to grow up because she is too adorable and cute but I kinda do at the same time. Is that bad? I have so much planned for her. I can't wait, I mean, can't wait, to take her to Disney World!! I want to enroll her in baby swimming lessons and dance classes and storytime at Barnes and Noble. There is so much but I know she isn't ready for all that yet. So I guess I will just be forced to cuddle with her and hang out. :) Speaking of cuddling, it is raining today. I loooove rainy days and snowstorms. It makes your house so cozy and cuddling is much better. Marlie is sleeping on me as we speak.









Opal decided that she wanted to get her diaper changed. She is so funny! She is my other baby. She loves to take naps everytime Marlie does. She insists on sleeping on top of her. Don't worry, I watch Marlie!
My cousin Joanne had the best idea ever and told me about Granny Showers! I have never heard of them before. I thought it would be so much fun so we did it! My Mom has helped out so much. She definitely deserved one. She was completely surprised and confused at first. It  We dressed her up like a Granny and played this fun guess what candy Marlie pooped out game.We had 7 diapers with different chocolate candies melted inside. It looked gross! Everybody had to guess what type of poo (Candy) it was. Carolyn (the one in the picture) won the prize. It was a blast!
Last but not least. Our recent family photo in the park.

5 comments:

Marcella Deter said...

matt and i think that the last pic is so cute. she is so precious. it is not bad to dream at all, it is fun actually. i feel spoiled, i get to do the dance classes and library and music classes with maddie and at the same time i get to cuddle a ton with myla. each faze is amazing and it gets better and harder in some aspects as time goes on. it is good that you are enjoying her now. i am obsessed with my munchkins!

Butterfield Family said...

Marlie is getting so big! You have such a cute little family. Seeing all of your pictures makes me miss NJ! I miss fall there so much. Enjoy little Miss Marlie, she'll grow up way too fast.

kelli said...

so precious!

glad the granny shower was fun - wish i could have been there!

can't wait to see marlie in her costume!

xoxo

Robert and Bethany said...

A Granny shower!?! What an excellent idea! My mom is with me everyday, I should do something like this for her. Thanks Missy!

kelli said...

can't wait to see a fall update!