Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We're having a........

We are having a precious baby girl!!! I am so happy. I would be happy for a boy too but I will have to admit that I was secretely hoping it was a girl. I don't know what to do with a boy. I'm sure I would figure it out but my Mom and I need a new shopping partner and we were afraid we would make him gay. :) Plus it is so much fun shopping for little girl clothes. My Mom and I are having a ball of course. Nick just put the crib up and we are already starting her baby library. I have never been so happy in my life. I am so blessed. I really enjoy being pregnant. I have aches and pains once and awhile but other than that everything is going really well. Much better than the 1st trimester. That is for sure. The only thing that has been a struggle is trying to find maternity clothes. I wish I could sport sweats everyday but that won't fly as a teacher. None of the pants fit me. I tried on so many and looked hilarious. I am now turning to leggins or stretchy pants. Thank goodness they are in style right now. I got a couple of sweaters and shirts so that is good. My belly is getting so big. I love it. I'm sure I won't be saying that in a couple of months. I love feeling her move too. It is the best feeling. Nick and I are starting birthing classes soon so we can be as prepared as possible. I am sooo scared.






Here are some pictures of the last ultrasound. She is a thumbsucker like her Momma was. Braces here we come. Oh, and I forgot, the best part. Her name is Marlie Marie Coleman.




7 comments:

kelli said...

woohooooooo!

Brittany said...

Oh Missy, congratulations! I can't wait until we have a girl. I just had our baby boy, Jayden. Last Tuesday. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well.

jules said...

Yay! Girls are so fun. So happy for you guys!

kelli said...

i nominated you for an award because you brighten my day! details at my blog! =)

Marcella Deter said...

missy, she seriously already looks like you. i am sure you will really be able to tell when she is born, but that ultrasound looks so much like you. i am so excited for you that you are having a girl. they are wonderful. don't worry too much about the labor. i was so scared too and it was not close to as bad as i thought it would be. CONGRATS!!!

Robert and Bethany said...

Missy, you and I are in the same boat. I can't find any maternity clothes that fit. The pants fall right off of me. I can't zip or button my own pants. Leggings is basically what I live in. Also, I have no idea what to do with a boy as well, so I am thankful you and I both are having girls!

shauna.m. said...

yaaayyy!!! so exciting she is gonna be soo pretty