Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Garden State


So, here we are, officially South Jersians. It's been almost two years since we have been East Coasters. Go Eagles! yuck- football is lame. Jersey is so beautiful, especially in the fall. The leaves are every color of the rainbow. I love Utah but Jersey is just one of a kind. It's weird how everybody thinks Jersey is the armpit state of the US. I don't get it. It is the Garden State people. Aarghhh. You can't bust on it until you come visit us. I hear that North Jersey is pretty scary so I'm guessing that doesn't help us. Oh well. It was a little rough in the beginning, trying to get settled and figure out what we were going to do with our lives. We eventually moved into a condo in my hometown. It needed a lot of work, but in the end it was beautiful. I have learned that I love to decorate. It is definitely my thing! Too bad it's lots of money. I finally felt like a real wife, cooking for Nicholas and cleaning. It was really nice. I don't understand those independant women of today. I love being a wife and taking care of my house and husband and kitties of course. Oh ya. We adopted another little rascal. His name is Butters. He really is the apple of my eye and I don't even know what that means. He is so adorable. He gets away with murder

No comments: